- Convene and attend the Annual General Meeting up to two hours.
- Call for nominations for the position of executive and ordinary members of the Committee.
- Prepare and distribute the notice of annual general meeting and ancillary documentation.
- Record and distribute minutes of annual general meeting.
- Prepare and distribute notices for committee meetings based upon one meeting.
- Attend in person or on Skype one Committee Meeting up to two hours per meeting.
- Record and distribute the minutes of one committee meeting.
- Arrange for the appointment of a returning officer.
The engagement of the returning office will be an additional expense to the Body Corporate (if required for a general meeting).
- Open, maintain and operate a bank account for the administrative fund and the sinking fund.
- Prepare a statement of accounts for each financial year.
- Prepare a draft budget for each financial year.
- Issue notices to lot owners for payment of contributions.
- Receipt and bank levies.
- Process and pay accounts.
- Prepare financial records and statements as required by the Regulations for the Module.
- Pay insurance premiums and organise renewal quotations for renewals.
- Establish and maintain the roll and registers.
- Maintain and keep records.
- Make available the records for inspection.
Other agreed services:
Property Management by way of maintenance is not a Body Corporate Manager’s function.
Body Corporate Management Solutions is happy to facilitate this by discussions with your Body Corporate committees.
- Provide input to the new Community Management Statement.
- Create initial budgets from which levies are derived.
- Set up and run the initial Body Corporate Meeting and publish the minutes.
- Provide appropriate certificates for seller and buyer.